Riley Conservation Club
6301 East Gross Road
Terre Haute, IN 47802
Riley Conservation Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to wildlife conservation and promotion of the shooting sports. The club is situated on 250+ acres. We have a 240 year rifle range with a covered firing line. There is 1 lake on the club that members can fish for blue gill, bass, crappie and other fish. Members also may hunt on a portion of the club property.
Monthly competitive shoots are held at the club.
The first Saturday of the month is a Steel Challenge shoot.
- The second Saturday of the month is Rimfire Madness
- The first Sunday of the month is a Muzzleloader shoot.
- The second Sunday from April-October features an IHMSA pistol silhouette shoot
- The Third Sundays are Practical Pistol shoots.
- We also host indoor matches in air pistol and air rifle during October - April.
These dates can change due to holidays and other circumstances, so always confirm the shoot dates before making a long drive.
We are currently accepting new members!
To become a member:
- You need to have completed a state sponsored hunter education course, or complete Riley Conservation Club Safety Exam
- Demonstrate your ability to handle a firearm in a safe manner on the range.
You can attend a meeting or a club sponsored event to join. Dues are $100 per year (Jan-Dec).
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or attend a club meeting on the second Thursday of the month at 7pm.
Club meetings are the Second Thursday of each Month!!!